We have a new addition to the family! He is a 12 week old Yorkie named Hank. He is annoying the mess out of me as we speak! He keeps jumping on the keyboard as I'm trying to type. I'm not sure who was more excited over the Hank.. Tedd, me, or the kids. Tedd has cracked me up with how much he babies the dog! We are working on training. I'll keep you posted as to our progress.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Our newest addition to the family
We have a new addition to the family! He is a 12 week old Yorkie named Hank. He is annoying the mess out of me as we speak! He keeps jumping on the keyboard as I'm trying to type. I'm not sure who was more excited over the Hank.. Tedd, me, or the kids. Tedd has cracked me up with how much he babies the dog! We are working on training. I'll keep you posted as to our progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to see you guys the other day, we really enjoyed it.
And if any of you know Tedd, this dog has him WHIPPED!
250+ pound marine and a 2.5 pound little dog...too cute
Scott and Judy
What a cutie.
just love this page,
Now you have the little Hank we need a family photo of you, Tedd, and all three kids with the new addition, Hank.
Love always, Mom
Post a Comment