If you have girls that take dance you are aware that you only get to watch them dance on the week before Christmas and at the recital. Sydney's dance observation was Thursday. It was the same night as Tedd's work Christmas Party so unfortunately we went our separate ways. He and Myles went to his party and I watched Syd. I can not believe how much the students learn in a years time. Sydney is becoming so graceful and not so stiff. She can point her toes correctly and make pretty hands/fingers. I can't wait til the recital!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Sydney's dance observation
If you have girls that take dance you are aware that you only get to watch them dance on the week before Christmas and at the recital. Sydney's dance observation was Thursday. It was the same night as Tedd's work Christmas Party so unfortunately we went our separate ways. He and Myles went to his party and I watched Syd. I can not believe how much the students learn in a years time. Sydney is becoming so graceful and not so stiff. She can point her toes correctly and make pretty hands/fingers. I can't wait til the recital!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment