As some of you know, mom and I paint children's furniture. We started it when Sydney was a baby. We painted several things for her and then friends had babies and we painted for them. As more people saw our stuff they've asked us to do things. We love to do it! This is a table we painted over the weekend for a girl in town. I think it turned out PRECIOUS! Did I mention it take HOURS? many many hours
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Children's Table
As some of you know, mom and I paint children's furniture. We started it when Sydney was a baby. We painted several things for her and then friends had babies and we painted for them. As more people saw our stuff they've asked us to do things. We love to do it! This is a table we painted over the weekend for a girl in town. I think it turned out PRECIOUS! Did I mention it take HOURS? many many hours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment