Friday, January 16, 2009

COUGHING, SNOT, AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

The three go hand in hand - coughing, snot, and sleepless nights.

So much for my last report of Myles ears being clear. We have another ear infection and are SICK, SICK, SICK. He has laid around on me for 3 days now and been so FUSSY! This is no fun.

I was off work on Wednesday and Thursday with Myles. I thought I would go back today and Tedd would stay home with Myles but... Last night Sydney decided to get sick too. She has a bad cough and a little fever. Hers was only a viral infection that has to run its course. YUCK! That means no medicine. We had x-rays and no pneumonia for her! That was a plus. She is not as sick as him but I didn't want to go into the weekend with her being sick and not have her checked out.

I haven't slept in 3 or 4 nights - surely it will get better soon! Just about the time I get comfortable and doze off to sleep somebody is crying or calling my name. So frustrating but as Tedd said "That's one of the joys of motherhood!" Guess you have to take the bad with the good!

No comments: