I got so busy at the end of the school year I never got pics posted from Syd's birthday party! She wanted to be able to invite boys this year from her class so we had to do something that boys would like! No more dress up parties! We rented the LA Tech Bowling Alley. If you haven't been it's super nice. It's all computerized and keeps your score - I've never been good at that! It also has the cool lights. The kids had a blast and we had a good turn out! The best part about having it there is that they did everything for me - even the cake! This was the first year the KaCee didn't make Sydney's cake and I was a bit worried but it turned out really cute!
After the party we took the kids to eat at Superior in Shreveport! Syd loves to hear them sing Happy Birthday which sounds more like Hoppy Birsday! HA! It won't let me add any pics now - I'll try again later.

No comments:
Post a Comment