Everyone had a wonderful time at Vacation Bible School. Taylor came this week for her summer stay! Everyone was so glad to see her! So glad she got to come this week and be a part of Vacation Bible School. Myles even enjoyed the week - he felt like such a "Big Boy" because he was able to do what the big girls were doing. I got smart this year and helped with Preschool snacks. We prepared some very cool themed snacks. I decided since I teach all year I didnt want to be responsible for a class this year. We had a good time and I will be doing snacks again next year! I am posting some pics from the VBS musical. Sydney was very dramatic that night! HA! Very out of character for her in front of a large group! It was hilarious!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment