Monday, August 10, 2009

Florida 2009




















I can not begin to tell you how much we enjoyed our trip to the beach this summer. The kids are finally the perfect ages to somewhat entertain themselves and just enjoy playing on the beach! We built sand castles, buried each other in the sand, and ofcourse, the boogie boards were a favorite! All 3 of the kids LOVED the boogie boards. Myles would strap his on his wrist and ride the waves - NO FEAR in that child. He may fall off and go under but would get up for the next round everytime! Sydney was so into it- she had a really loose tooth - one wave knocked her off the board, drug her into shore (kinda beat her up a little), and knocked out her tooth! No, we didn't find it. Yes, the tooth fairy came! We figured that she would loose it that week so we took the Tooth Fairy pillow with us - it just didnt have a tooth in it!

Tedd and Francis went deep sea fishing one day. Boy did they have a good time! Ha! I am including some pics of their catch!

The kids didnt get a nap during the day so by the time we came in after dinner at night - they crashed. They were wonderful this week!

I am sad that I didnt get very many good pictures - I have better ones posted on facebook! I didnt take my camera to the beach - we took moms - and she has tagged me on facebook in lots of pictures on the beach. Sorry! There are some really cute ones from the boogie boards!


















No comments: