Monday, December 22, 2008

Sydney's Christmas Program & Tedd aka Santa

















Monday was an exciting day in the life of the Hull family! I was the Chair of a project for Junior Auxillary called Visit with St. Nick. We made over 400 goody bags and shared with preschool children all over Lincoln Parish. The exciting part was Santa passed out the goody bags to each child. The more exciting part was that Tedd was "Santa." We quickly decided that the "average" Santa suit does not fit the above average sized man! It was hilarious! Never thought I'd see Tedd in red velvet pants and capris at that! The pants were too short. The boot covers were too little for him to get his big feet inside. Fun times! I do have to say that he is a good man for making all of these children so happy!


After playing Santa, Tedd made a quick change and we ate lunch with Sydney before her Christmas Program. She was so excited about having us at her school for lunch! After eating they sang Christmas songs - some were very hard for Kindergarten. I am always so proud to watch her. It's great to see how easily she has adjusted and how much she loves school!

1 comment:

trude said...

I just love to see him in capris, specially bright red velvet ones.....Love always, mom